We offer a range of bespoke services to Law Enforcement Agencies Australia - wide
Nansen provides a full range of services to law enforcement agencies that are consistent with in-house digital forensic and cybercrime capabilities.
In addition to traditional forensic services, we provide a range of bespoke services aimed at assisting law enforcement agencies with their investigations into technology-facilitated abuse, technology related coercive control, cybercrime other technology centric offences.
Our bespoke services include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving police referrals for digital safety audits for individuals reporting domestic violence and providing a report on our findings
- Providing services for detecting, preserving and reporting on digital evidence of coercive control (ask us about how we present this data)
- Providing expert advice on investigations where technology is significant to the commission of an offence; to ensure the data and its context is understood
- Conducting peer reviews of cases where technology is relevant to a crime
- Undertaking crypto-currency tracing for undisclosed or hidden assets
- Delivering training to law enforcement agencies on spyware detection and technology-facilitated abuse, particularly in the context of domestic violence and technology related coercive control
Our team of experienced digital forensic experts leverage state-of-the-art technology and adopt industry best practice standards to ensure our findings are reported professionally and impartially. All our forensic staff are cleared to Government NV-1 level (Secret).